The studio has an innovative machine for the production of 3D insoles.
The steps are:
- During the podiatry visit, understand what the problem is and identify the best insole for the specific case;
- Footprint taken in orthostatic position (standing) on the latest generation laser scanner;
- Design and customization of the insole with dedicated software and open to continuous updates;
- 3D printing of the insole.
The advantages are many:
- Millimeter precision in the corrections given by the robotic arm.
- Repeatability over time.
- Resistant material and of different textures depending on the case.
“There is not a good arrangement on all, the best ever for the realization of the plant, but having it available provides an advantage for the right choice for solving the foot problem”.
Find out more about Customised insoles.